- 18th IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM 2018, program committee)
- 34rd IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME 2018, program committee)
- Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA 2018), session on Software Engineering and Technical Debt (SEaTeD 2018), program committee)
- 26th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC 2018, program committee)
- Our paper ``The Case for Adaptive Change Recommendation’’ (with Sydney Pugh and Dave Binkley) has been accepted at SCAM 2018.
- Our paper ``Improving Problem Identification via Automated Log Clustering using Dimensionality Reduction’’ (with Carl Martin Rosenberg) has been accepted at ESEM 2018.
- Our article ``What are the Effects of History Length and Age on Mining Software Change Impact?’’ (with Thomas Rolfsnes, Dave Binkley and Stefano Di Alesio) has been accepted in the Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE).
- Our article ``Improving Change Recommendation using Aggregated Association Rules’’ (with Thomas Rolfsnes, Stefano Di Alesio, Razieh Behjati, and Dave Binkley) has been accepted in the Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE).