- 28th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC 2020, co-chair of the Early Research Achievements track (ERA))
- 27th IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER 2020, co-chair of the Reproducibility Studies and Negative Results track (RENE))
- I’ll be a panelist in the panel on ``Antifragile systems and chaos engineering’’ organized on Nov 6, 2019 by KTH and HiQ in Stockholm, SE
- We have (fully funded) open PhD and PostDoc positions in the cureIT project on adaptive bio-inspired techniques for creating autonomous self-healing systems, funded by the Norwegian Research Council
- I’ll be attending the SEREN4 Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Info Day, Workshop and Brokerage Event on 9 April 2019 in Riga, Latvia. Let’s meet and talk about collaboration opportunities.
- We have (fully funded) open PhD and PostDoc positions in the secureIT project on applications of machine learning for secure software engineering, funded by the Norwegian Research Council