- 2nd International Workshop on Technical Debt Analytics (TDA2017, organizer)
- Our article ``Improving Change Recommendation using Aggregated Association Rules’’ (with Thomas Rolfsnes, Stefano Di Alesio, Razieh Behjati, and Dave Binkley) has been accepted in the Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE).
- From early Sept - mid Dec 2017, I will be a Visiting Researcher in Katsuro Inoue’s Software Engineering Laboratory at Osaka University, Japan. During this time, I’ll give talks at various institutes in Japan, contact me if you want to catch up.
- On Sept 1st, my PhD student Thomas Rolfsnes successfully defended his dissertation entitled ``Improving History-Based Change Recommendation Systems for Software Evolution’’ in front of opponents David Lo and Anya Helene Bagge.
- Our paper ``Predicting Relevance of Change Recommendations’’ (with Thomas Rolfsnes, and Dave Binkley) has been accepted for the main research track at ASE 2017.