- 17th IEEE International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation (SCAM 2017, steering committee, program committee)
- 33rd IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME 2017, program committee)
- 4th International Workshop on Patterns Promotion and Anti-patterns Prevention (PPAP 2017, organizer)
- 1st International Workshop on Technical Debt Analytics (TDA2016, organizer)
- Our paper ``Safety Evidence Change Impact Analysis Practice’’ (with Jose Luis de la Vara, Markus Borg, and Krzysztof Wnuk) has been accepted for the journal first track at ICSE 2017.
- I will give a keynote on Leveraging Machine Learning to Guide Software Evolution at the IEEE International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice (IWESEP), Tokyo, Japan, 2017.
- Our SCAM2016 paper ``Exploring the Effects of History Length and Age on Mining Software Change Impact’’ has been invited for a Special Issue in the Journal of Empirical Software Engineering.
- Our MSR2016 paper ``Improving Change Recommendation using Aggregated Association Rules’’ has been invited for a Special Issue in the Journal of Empirical Software Engineering.